Chelsea King Rewards Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern Chelsea King Inc. (CK) Rewards (“Loyalty Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable exclusively towards the purchase of certain products online at www.chelseaking.shop to the extent that Chelsea King Inc. products are available.
2. Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the CK Rewards Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (18) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the CK Rewards Program.
3. How To Enroll in the Loyalty Program. (a) Create an account: Visit www.chelseaking.shop (the "Site" or "Online") and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership. (b) Add your mailing information: once you have created your account, you will be asked to add a mailing address for billing and for shipping. Once you have added your mailing address, you are automatically enrolled in the CK Rewards Program, and are a member (“Member”).
4. How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up to date. To do so, click on the account icon at the upper right side of the website and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
5. How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your CK Rewards Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
1. General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at chelseaking.shop. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed into the Site by looking in the upper right hand corner of the site. Gift cards do not qualify for points. Other products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
2. Earning Rate. Members earn 5 points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, five (5) points for every one dollar ($1) spent): (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Website. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $1.99, you will receive 5 points. This program started on August 22, 2019.
Note: Shipping and Taxes are not taken into consideration. If an item is returned and/or price adjusted that will also be removed from your rewards calculations. Group purchases do not qualify for Rewards Points. Points collected per order are limited to ten (x10) physical products per order.
3. Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
- At the time of account registration
- During the purchase of qualifying products
- Referring a friend to Chelsea King. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase. Points will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Joining the Birthday Club. Birth date must be entered 30 days before your Birthday to qualify.
- For Liking the Chelsea King Facebook page (@shopchelseaking) and sharing the Chelsea King Facebook page with your following. This is valid one time only.
- Following Chelsea King on Instagram (@shopchelseaking). This is valid one time only.
- Product and Company Reviews. - You must be logged into your CK Rewards account when submitting a review or submit a review via the review notification email sent to you following your purchase. Points are only accumulated for review of products of which you are a verified buyer.
1. How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 2,000 points. The minimum purchase for which points will apply is $0.00 depending on the level of points you want to use. Points may only be used Online at the chelseaking.shop website. Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
200 points = $2 off, 500 points = $5.00 off a product purchase of $25 or greater, 1,000 points = $10.00 off a product purchase of $50 or greater, 1,500 points = $15.00 off a product purchase of $75 or greater, 2,000 points = Free product with purchase
Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of product(s) is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
2. Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for points. Points accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Chelsea King account on our site. Select “Redeem Points”. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used per purchase). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
4. Exclusions. Only one account per person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the chelseaking.shop website and are available only to members in good standing.
5. Once points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned, and we are unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the points to your CK Reward account. Discount codes generated by redeeming points do not expire until used. They are one-time use code, so once it is used it is gone. If an order is returned points will not be reinstated.
By registering with chelseaking.shop and joining the CK Reward Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the CK Reward Program. Chelsea King reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the CK Reward Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Chelsea King Inc. may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Chelsea King Inc. records, shall be deemed correct. Chelsea King Inc. reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Chelsea King Inc.’s internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Chelsea King Inc.’s internal records, Chelsea King Inc.’s internal records will determine the accurate amount. Chelsea King Inc. assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Chelsea King Inc.. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Chelsea King Inc. may revoke any Member's membership in the CK Reward Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the CK Reward Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Chelsea King Inc. program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Chelsea King Inc.. For more information or other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms and Conditions of the CK Reward Program are subject to change at Chelsea King Inc.’s sole discretion at any time and without notice. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their chelseaking.shop registered account, or if a customer is terminated for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Chelsea King Inc. will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying chelseaking.shop customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash, are non-refundable and are not valid outside of chelseaking.shop. Purchases made outside chelseaking.shop are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).
Employees of Chelsea King Inc. are not eligible to participate in the CK Reward Program.
Last update: August 21, 2019
© Chelsea King Inc.